- Grave of the Lost Souls - Stamina
- Southern Sign Post - Charisma
- Pillars of Ozymandias - Wisdom
- Tower of Knowledge - Intelligence
- Pillars of Protection - Agility
- Eastern Sign Post - No Bonus
- The Sign Post - Stamina
- Pillar of Argonauts - Weapons
- A good way to get experience and get gold is to resue Princesses. There's
one in every castle, 8 in all. You must kill the Jester, fight the guards,
and use the key you get to unlock the Princess's cell. If the key doesn't
work, exit the castle, and try again. IMPORTANT: If you decide to do this
before you do your 3rd monster killing quest, you MUST leave one Princess
to rescue for after this or you will never be able to finish the game!
- Name of the Bard in some of the Towns sound familiar? ;)
- For those of you who have played the later Ultima games, one of the continent's
shapes may look familiar to you. No, it's not Lord British's Land. That actually
looks nothing like Britannia. It's the Lands of Danger and Despair. It's the
same shape as Serpent Isle from Ultima 7 Part 2.
- Some of the locations have familiar names, too. They are all in one of the
Ultimas somewhere, some more than one, although their names may have changed.
If you've played the games, you should know what they've changed to. If you
can't remember, go back and search for them. I won't tell you, but trust me,
they're there somewhere! :) If I've missed one, please let me know: Britain,
Yew, Linda, Doom, Perinia, Paws, Montor, Fawn, Moon, White Dragon's Castle,
Gorlab, Spine Breaker, and the Grave of Lost Souls.
- Blink - Physically teleport a short distance in dungeons
- Create - Creates a magical wall in front of the Caster
- Destroy - Removes a Magical wall in front of the spell
- Kill - A powerful spell which completely destroys your
- Ladder Down - Creates a magical ladder that will let you
travel one level down in a dungeon. The ladder dissipates after one use.
- Ladder Up - Creates a magical ladder that will let you
travel one level up in a dungeon. The ladder dissipates after one use.
- Magic Missile - Throws a ball of magical force at your
enemy. The more skilled the magic user, the more powerful the spell.
- Open - Opens a coffin and negates any traps that may be
- Prayer - This is a Cleric Spell by which you can call on
the aid of your Diety to help you. You start with it and have unlimited casts.
It can only be used in Dungeons and produces random effects to aid you.
- Unlock - Allows someone to open a chest and negates any
- Rope & Spikes
- Great Sword
- Bow & Arrows
- Light Sword
- Chain Mail
- Plate Mail
- Vacuum Suit
- Reflect Suit
Back to Main Page