Part 7: Complete Walkthrough - Endgame
After casting the Ethereal Travel spell, you appear on a platform floating in space. You are in some sort of Ethereal Realm that connects the realms of the Titans. In the center of the platform is a gigantic silver pentacle. The north point has the Water symbol; the west the Fire symbol; the south the Air symbol; and the east the Earth Symbol. The Aphelion has a picture of the obelisk tip on it. You make your way to each of the Titans once more in their home worlds, and come back more powerful than you ever imagined. But, more trouble awaits still...
- After you confront each Titan, you will be teleported back to the Ethereal Plane. There may be Changlings about. Place the charged blackrock fragment on the appropriate point. If you place it right, a sparkle will appear above it (this only happens if you have the patch).
- Plane of Water: Head north from the pentacle, and through the portal. Head west to some stepping stones that lead west. Continue over the bridge that leads west. The southern bridge leads to a Magic Helm. You'll come to two more bridges, both broken. The second one, you will have to climb up to reach the other side. Continue west to Hydros. Use the Tear of the Seas on her. Place the fragment on the Northern point.
- Plane of Fire: Head west from the pentacle, and through the portal. To the east of where you land, across some stepping stones, is a Daemon Shield guarded by a Daemon. If you haven't confronted Stratos yet, you can use an Aerial Servent to get it. From where you start, head north the NW until you can see land across the lava. Jump across and head North to a strange apparatus. Read the journal on the body to get a hint on what to do next. Head back south then east past a bridge to another one farther east. Jump across, and head North to a small shrine. Beware of Seekers, Daemons, fire spouts, and weak ground areas that you can fall through. Grab ALL the spheres and head back to the apparatus (Flame Sting is hidden behind the shrine). There is a ruined building to the far west of the apparatus with potions and more spheres (but not enough to complete the puzzle). Place a sphere on each of the glowing squares to cause a row of stepping stones to appear. Jump from one to the other. As you leave each one, it will disappear back into the lava. DO NOT jump straight up or you'll fall into the lava. Head east then NW to Pyros. Use the Tongue of Flame on him. Place the charged fragment on the Western point.
- Plane of Air: Head south from the pentacle and through the portal. Head north. You'll see magic armor and the Slayer to the east, and magic leggings to the west. You CANNOT physically get them. The stones will drop, along with you, when you step on them. Use Aerial Servent if you want any of them. Make your way North to Stratos, being wary of loose stones. Use the Breath of Wind on her. Place the charged fragment on the Southern point. Air spells no longer work.
- Plane of Earth: Head east from the pentacle and through the portal. Head NW to a lava pit. You can either try and follow the invisible walkway over the lava, or cast Endure Heat, drop down, and walk across the lava. Go west, north, and west to another lava pit. Drop down and walk along the outer ridge and climb up again. Watch out for ghosts. Head west a little, then south and follow the cavern to Lithos. As long as you keep moving, the falling roof pieces won't hit you. Use the Heart of Earth on him. Place the charged fragment on the Eastern point.
- You are the only being left to charge the obelisk tip. Use it on yourself and place it at the Aphelion. A Black Gate will rise from the center. Step through and into the Guardian's homeworld, and finally back to Britannia for a surprising sight.